At Gear Pillow we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you are unhappy for any reason with your purchase, you can return it to us for an exchange or a full refund, minus the original shipping cost within 30 days of receiving your order. Please contact us using our contact form to initiate a return.
If there is something wrong with your item, you can choose a full refund or an exchange. We will inspect the returned product once received and issue a credit or send an exchange.
What Else Should I Know?
- Returns must be requested within 30 days of receiving your order. Orders older than 30 days are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Custom and Clearance items are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- If your product was incorrect or damaged when received, please contact us immediately so we can resolve the issue. Our desire is for every purchase to be exactly as promised.
- All returned items are inspected and must be in the condition you received them. Must include original packaging.
- If you are sent the wrong item or your item is damaged in any way, Gear Pillow will provide a pre-paid return label. If the item is being returned for any other reason, the customer is responsible for return shipping.
- Your refund will include the price of your item plus any taxes, but will not include original shipping charges. There may also be a restocking fee if your item was not returned because of damage or an incorrect item being sent.
- Credit for your return will be issued after we've inspected your returned item(s). The time may vary, but will usually occur within 2-3 business days after receipt. Refunds via credit card may take time to appear in your credit statement. Please allow one full billing cycle.
- If you wish to cancel an order, please contact us within 24 hours. After 24 hours the item will be sent to production and we'll make the item. At that point it cannot be cancelled.
We accept returns or exchanges within 30 days of the delivery date. Outside of this period, we don't accept any type of return or exchange unless you have a product warranty.
For warranty evaluation, please send us pictures of the damage. Once we accept your warranty claim, you will be given the return address and instructions. The customer is responsible for return shipping and Gear Pillow will absorb the cost of shipping the replacement product. Gear Pillow can not be held liable for lost in-bound packages.
If you purchased a warranty and your product breaks due to a manufacturing defect in either materials or workmanship, we will replace your item for free. Our warranties do not cover wear and tear. Wear and tear damage is something that happens naturally and is inevitable, regardless of how well you care for your items.
Common examples of wear and tear that would not be covered under the warranty would be colors fading, abrasions on the bottom or lower edges of the shoe, due to rubbing on surfaces when you walk and general breakdown of materials over time.
Gear Pillow reserves the right to reject a warranty claim if we feel the damage is caused by activities outside of what is considered, normal wear and tear. Modification of fabric or materials is not allowed and will void your warranty.